£475 - £525 Per Month
My client a leading and global consultancy require an experienced CRM Dynamics 365 Project Manager with strong knowledge and demonstrable experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Please only apply if you have demonstrable experience of working with CRM Dynamics 365 and have managed a software development team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the development teams are managed effectively and will work closely with the Technical Project Manager to ensure that the solution is delivered to schedule and in line with the requirements of key stakeholders including business and technical teams.
- To manage a team of developers and ensures agreement, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables
- Produce detailed plans that feed into the main project plan to manage interdependencies
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed deliverables, missed deadlines and other planning issues
- Monitor the workstreams, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented
- Deliver in line with best practice methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting)
- Candidates need to have previous Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development/Project Management experience working in a customer facing environment implementing Dynamics CRM Solutions
- Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion and in a tactile manner
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills that can be executed credibly to inspire confidence in the individual and the delivery of the project
- Strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions
- Proven Software Development Project Management experience
- Experience managing teams containing developers
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Excellent reporting skills
- Understanding the delivery process
- You will possess highly developed Software Development Project Management skills and have a history of delivering quality to budget and schedule. You will also need to be very comfortable working with minimal direction.
- Proficient with Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge with full cycle Dynamics implementation
This is an urgent requirement , please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org