£55000 - £70000 Per Annum
My client a leading and global consultancy are looking to hire a Data Centre Manager who will be responsible for the development and delivery of my clients UK Data Centre service. The role will be required to work across the IT organisation to translate business requirements for IT services into technical deliverables within their Data Centre facilities. The role will require a thorough understanding of industry trends and opportunities and will be expected to apply these to the development of the Data Centre strategy for the UK firm.
The Data Centre Manager is expected to ensure appropriate processes are applied to the Data Centre facilities and will be accountable for the day to day quality of the physical environments. There will be a focus on managing relationships across the technical and project teams within the department, to ensure our Data Centre capability (capacity, design and environment) is considered in product selection and IT strategy
In order to be a good match for this position as a Data Centre Manager you will have experience of the following:
- Experience of service operations management with particular focus on development and implementation of ITIL processes
- Ability to report at senior level across multiple processes, focusing on the key operational data
- Experience of capacity and availability management and reporting
- Proven experience in successfully managing small teams (c. 3-5) in a technical environment
- Experience of establishing full change and release processes and management across a large and complex IT enterprise
- Relevant Data Centre industry qualification – e.g. CNET or Uptime Institute
- Experience of operating Data Centres on a day to day basis
Please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.berkeleysquareit.uk/applynow/fa69b7c72b1f8ff?s=BerkeleySquareIT →