£450 - £500 Per Day
My client a leading and global consultancy require an experienced DevOps engineer – if you crave automation and repeatability; why do the boring stuff when you can automate everything and if you have the ability to balance 6 flaming juggling balls whilst drinking a hot / cold beverage of choice, then this is the right contract opportunity for you.
You will be working to continuously advance and standardise our clients infrastructure and deployments, whilst collaborating with colleagues to write infrastructure as code that scales and takes advantage of the technologies used.
As a Senior DevOps engineer, in order to be the right match for this hire you will have experience of the following:
What we are looking for (Skills and Experience) ?
- Help design and build monitoring systems, metrics, internal dashboards, and other tools that allow their clients to become increasingly, scalable, and reliable infrastructure.
- Continue to cultivate a culture of collaboration, innovation and bringing industry standards to everything they do.
- You have a current understanding of public and private cloud services.
- You understand the fundamentals: Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google), Windows, Linux, Security and Networking.
- (using any of the following Python, Nodejs, C#, Cloudformation Templating, Ansible / Salt, Octopus, Team City / Jenkins)
- You’ve been in the trenches building highly scalable, secure, efficient, and resilient systems.
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
This is an urgent contract requirement, please send through your CV for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com