Are you looking to develop your career with an innovative Digital Technology Cosultancy that provides digital technology services and platforms for organisations across the globe. Who have been delivering award-winning IT solutions, consulting and specialised digital products for over 30 years, and employ almost 1,000 people across Europe and the USA?
Do you want to work in an exciting team orientated environment that puts the needs of their clients first?
Working with an innovative and forward-thinking team your skillset should include:
• Strong proficiency of Node.js and Express
• Strong proficiency with testing frameworks Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.
• Experience with server-side templating languages such as Nunjucks, EJS or similar
• Understanding of functional and acceptance testing frameworks and tools such Codecept JS, Cucumber and Selenium
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding of CSS preprocessors such as Sass and Less
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of JIRA
• Understanding of an agile development process
Nice to have
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience with Ansible
• Experience with Scala
• Experience with Docker
You should be self-motivated, curious and committed to learning and developing your understanding and knowledge of app development.
If you can see yourself succeeding in this role, it would be great to speak to you. The first step is to apply.
Contact Luke @
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com