£70000 - £90000 Per Day
My client a leading consultancy require an experienced Infrastructure Solutions Architect to work on a number of large scale enterprise programmes. My client are experiencing amazing success and are leading with way with their cutting edge solutions.
As an Infrastructure Solutions Architect you will leads multi-skilled agile teams to design and deliver complete solutions that meets user needs and quality standards by and will be responsible for the following:
- Functional and non-functional design done for the solution across teams.
- Infrastructure supporting development and live operation.
- Design and automation of components or layers of the infrastructure that are scalable, resilient, open, efficient, secure, and cost-effective.
- Configuration management policy and continuous integration approach across teams.
- Automation supporting the deployment pipeline(s) to deliver software into live operation.
In order to be a good match for this hire you will have experience of the following:
- Has in-depth infrastructure delivery experience across the following areas: Operating Systems, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking (including security) and Cloud technologies.
- Experience in configuration management technologies including: Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience of continuous integration and deployment pipelines to deliver digital services.
- Has successfully delivered infrastructure designs for all the layers of multiple web-based solutions.
- Experienced in estimating, planning and working to challenging timelines to deliver an operationally ready service.
- Able to prioritise non-functional concerns for customers and incorporate these into the infrastructure design.
- Understands whole solution architecture concepts and can communicate and negotiate these with customer architects.
Please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com