£400 - £450 Per Day
Fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced IT Business Analyst. The role is based in Watford and is part of the programme and projects team. The position is responsible to work within the current BA team and deliver a number of deliverables across a number of in-flight projects.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Understanding the needs of the business in order to document what is required.
- Production of business cases and requirement specifications for process improvements and internal technology use.
- Supporting the business in collating and creating technical content required to fulfil responses to client opportunities.
- Providing advice and consultancy on the best approach to achieve successful business outcomes, including the application/reuse of existing solutions and catalogue services.
As an IT BA you will have experience of the following:
- Extensive requirements management experience (covering business, functional and non-functional requirements using appropriate techniques)
- Process modelling/mapping
- Business case production
- Workshop planning and facilitation
- Proactive and driven team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is an urgent contract requirement, please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.berkeleysquareit.uk/applynow/e873dc2c0bf33739?s=BerkeleySquareIT →