£55000 - £80000 Per Day
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Security operations manager to join a global and world leading organisation. The IT Security Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the security operations of IT Service’s infrastructure platforms in compliance of firm’s IT Security policies.
As an IT Security Operations manager your main responsibilities will include:
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities, to make recommendations to control any risks identified and to ensure they are implemented.
- To respond rapidly and effectively to IT security incidents, managing them in a professional manor.
- To work closely with the Information Protection team members to assist and provide input to ensure that policies and procedures for Information Security are effective are adhered to. To be proactive in making recommendations for updates to policies & procedures as required.
- To lead by example and provide good security guidance and advice on best practice to operations managers, service delivery managers, project managers, etc within IT Services.
- Significant demonstrable experience working in IT security operations, Experience of service operations management with particular focus on development and implementation of ITIL processes
- Ability to manage incidents and service failures, including escalation where necessary to reporting manager
- Demonstrable knowledge of operating system, server, storage and networking technologies.
- Ability to report at senior level across multiple processes, focusing on the key operational data
- Experience of managing a complex IT security operation which is a combination of internal resources and 3rd party managed services.
- Experience of: Security zone elements and maintenance (Dainballa, Snort, RSA Analytics, FireEye, etc. Messaging Malware (FireEye), Certificate Requests, Anti-Virus and Firewall platforms (Symantec EndPoint Protection), Data Loss Prevention platforms (Symantec DLP), Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Experience with Network & Security devices management and exposure to Datacentre Management.
Please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com