£375 - £450 Per Day
My client a leading and global consultancy are looking to hire an experienced Adobe IT Trainer.
The Adobe Campaign Training Manager will be responsible for the development and support in deployment of training through various channels under a multi-fold training model.
Key functional aims of this role
- Overall responsibility for business adoption (people using the Digital Marketing Automation (DMA) platform, Adobe Campaign v7)
- Engages with key stakeholders in the business to capture and prioritise training requirements recognising the different users in the firm
- Support identifying the training methods and tools for ensuring a comprehensive learning programme
- Works in parallel with the production team ensuring changes and new functionality are fully documented and available as training material in a timely fashion
- Review existing DMA processes and proposes enhancements and improvements around DMA support and training
- Contributes to the development of the DMA roadmap
- Overall responsibility for the marketing of and accuracy of “DMA Training” as the point of entry for anything related to DMA
- A university degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of common training strategies, methods and best practices
- A completer/finisher who has the drive and determination to work through complex issues and find solutions to issues that will allow to grow the DMA tool impact and help generating incremental revenue for the firm
- Must have demonstrable experience in the design, development and delivery of training plans, material, in-person and virtual training to end-users, including presentations
- Previous experience working with Adobe Campaign in a similar role a must
- Previous experience of a professional services organisation is desirable
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages (including PowerPoint)
This is an urgent requirement, please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org