£500 - £620 Per Day
Fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Technical Architect to work on major programme delivery a market leading ERP Solution.
The role is to complement their Integrations & Infrastructure work stream, and need someone with the relevant skillset in leading the design and implementation of infrastructure of large ERP solutions, including Azure. Experience of working within local government, police etc would be advantageous as security clearance is mandatory (previous or active clearance will speed up the vetting process).
As a MS Dynamics Technical Architect, in order to be a good match you will have experience of the following:
- Experience of MS Dynamics
- Leadership in architecture roles and implementation
- Technical knowledge in on premise, public and private cloud solutions including infrastructure, network connectivity, DR and security
- Previous experience in producing Technical designs at a strategic, high level and low level
- Ability to confidently and independently lead client workshops
- Excellent communication and document writing skills
- Strong client facing and consulting skills
This is an urgent requirement, please present your CV for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org