£450 Per Day
Fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Retail Banking Project Manager – Document Migration, Mail Services to work on a major banking migration. Specifically this role is working on mail services, inbound and outbound mailings and in order to be considered for this contract you must be able to demonstrate mail services experience from within the retail banking sector – without this we are not able to consider your application. There role will focus on document migration from one banks system to another.
In order to be a good match you will have experience of the following:
- Demonstrate significant banking experience
- Experience of working with mail services, inbound and outbound mailings
- Experience of working on a bank migration
- Produces and owns the project plan. Controls, manages and monitors project timescales and budgets, reporting variances, escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs, and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Produces key project documentation as detailed within the banks change process during the project life cycle stages (Concept, Define, Deliver, Benefits) i.e requirements, detailed plan, CMT, resource plan, business case, Status reports etc
- Works with business stakeholders to ensure an effective approach to business implementation, handover and acceptance of the change
- Stakeholder Management: Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
- Act as escalation point for risk and issue resolution
This is an urgent requirement, please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org